Need an attorney who is as accessible as in-house counsel but without the overhead? Someone who's great at all types of business agreements, corporate governance, M&A, business planning, joint ventures, employment issues, IP, and more? A good communicator who is creative, cost-conscious and responsive?
Maslon offers a full-service legal team that embodies all of those qualities. Whether for a start-up, emerging or established company, family owned or publicly traded, we'll provide an attentive "outsourced legal department" that proactively helps your business grow and thrive. Working through an experienced attorney who partners with you, you'll get appropriate economical staffing and focused, up-to-the-minute expertise from across our full spectrum of practices. We'll be onsite when you need us-on a regular basis if you want.
The bottom line: You get Maslon clout and know-how-and the reassurance that you're receiving the highest quality legal counsel for your growing business. Contact one of our attorneys to learn how we can help you.
- Affordable Care Act Compliance: Optional Enrollment and Coverage Periods for New Full-Time Employees (April 2013)
- Affordable Care Act Compliance: Optional Enrollment and Coverage Periods for Ongoing Full-Time Employees (March 2013)
- Affordable Care Act Compliance: How to Count New Employees (March 2013)
- Affordable Care Act Compliance: Start Counting Full-Time Employees Now (February 2013)
- What You Need to Know about Retirement Plan Disclosures (June 2012)
- JOBS Act Relaxes Securities Registration, Solicitation and Reporting Requirements of Small Businesses (April 2012)
- New Uncertainties for Employers of Tipped Employees (January 2012)
- Employees' Rights to Protest Working Conditions on Facebook Protected by NLRB Settlement (February 2011)
- New Georgia Law Expands Enforceability of Non-Competes for Complying Businesses (February 2011)
- Terri Krivosha Article on Scaling a Business Published in American Business Magazine (November 2012)
- Terri Krivosha to Teach New Law and Business Course Focused on Startups at William Mitchell (August 2012)
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Minnesota Firm in 2012 Chambers USA; Ten Attorneys Named "Leaders in their Field" (June 2012)