Mergers & Acquisitions
Problem solvers. Efficient. Experienced. When you need to get a deal done, turn to Maslon's M&A team, recognized by Chambers USA as a mergers & acquisitions leader. Buyers and sellers, public companies and family businesses, as well as management groups and shareholders, rely on us for cost-effective counsel across a full spectrum of M&A services.
We offer tailored advice, crafted by a dedicated legal team assembled especially for your matter with relevant expertise in all aspects of your transaction, including the latest M&A trends, corporate, tax, benefits, IP issues, employment/labor, real estate and environmental. From billion-dollar mergers to small, private acquisitions—with particular experience in middle-market M&A—we will guide you through the transaction. You'll get sophisticated, creative and personalized service aimed at overcoming obstacles, with deep knowledge across industries—technology, manufacturing, service, energy, and retail—that enables us to get up to speed and assist at a moment's notice.
We provide advice on a broad range of M&A matters, including:
- Asset and stock transactions
- Reverse mergers utilizing a public "shell"
- Divestitures and spinoffs of business divisions or subsidiaries
- Tax-free reorganizations
- Management and leveraged buyouts
- Friendly and hostile takeovers
- Joint ventures
- Going-private transactions
To learn about some of our recent M&A successes and how we can help you close the deal, contact one of our attorneys.
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Minnesota Firm for Corporate/M&A in 2012 Chambers USA (June 2012)
- Maslon Recognized as "Leading Minnesota Firm" for Corporate/M&A 2011 Chambers USA (June 2011)
- Maslon Welcomes Attorney Lindsey Day to the Business & Securities Group (May 2011)
- Maslon Sponsors 7th Annual Minnesota Cup; Shawn McIntee to Serve as Review Board Member (April 2011)