When negotiating investments, leaders at private equity and venture capital firms turn to Maslon for nimble service and strategic counsel. Our attorneys work closely with each client to structure, negotiate, document and close complex investments—always providing the type and level of service that such firms need. We offer experienced representation across merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions, distressed company investments and mezzanine and subordinated financings.
You'll work with a senior attorney, who will assemble a multidisciplinary team tailored to efficiently service your specific deal. Your Maslon team will provide comprehensive advice and representation on all critical issues, with depth in the areas required to close an investment, including tax, IP, corporate and securities.
Our specific experience extends across:
- Technology licensing, trademark, copyright and technology/web-related agreements.
- Manufacturing/distribution/supply agreements.
- Employment counseling, including non-competes, benefits, and equity-compensation plans.
- Real estate.
- Litigation, including prevention counseling.
- Federal and state tax matters.
Contact us to hear about some of our recent deals and to learn how we can benefit your firm.
- Legal Alert: New Tax Credit for 'Angel Investors' Makes Investing in Minnesota Technology Start-Ups More Attractive (July 2010)
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Miinnesota Firm for Corporate M&A in 2012 Chambers USA (June 2012)
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Minnesota Firm for Corporate M&A in 2011 Chambers USA (June 2011)
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Minnesota Firm for Corporate/M&A in 2010 Chambers USA (June 2010)
- Martin Rosenbaum Offers Commentary on CEO Pay for Pioneer Press Article (May 2010)
- Maslon Named a "Go-To Law Firm" for Fortune 500 Companies (May 2010)
- Doug Holod Elected to Meritas Board of Directors (April 2010)
- Maslon Sponsors 6th Annual Minnesota Cup; Shawn McIntee to Serve as Review Board Member (April 2010)