Public Company Securities Compliance
Public companies of all sizes—including new IPO and shell merger companies—count on Maslon for comprehensive counsel to help them successfully maneuver the ever-changing legal landscape of securities compliance.
With the deep experience and sophisticated know-how of larger law firms, coupled with the agility, efficiency and value of a smaller firm, we help you develop state-of-the-art compliance and governance policies and procedures that keep you right with complex Sarbanes-Oxley, Exchange Act, and insider-trading requirements. We'll also successfully guide you through the intricacies of dealing with the SEC, NASDAQ and other stock exchanges, and assist in critical internal investigations with the aid of our exceptional Litigation Group.
We're particularly good at providing smaller companies practical advice, drawing on our extensive experience to anticipate problems and devise solutions to complex internal control and disclosure issues, always mindful of costs.
Contact one of our attorneys to learn how we've helped other public companies successfully run the compliance gauntlet and how we can help you do the same.
- JOBS Act Relaxes Securities Registration, Solicitation and Reporting Requirements of Small Businesses (April 2012)
- Podcast: (Dodd) Frank Talk About New Governance and Compensation Requirements | Materials (.pdf)
Presenters: Martin Rosenbaum and Paul Chestovich.
Small Public Company Forum (September 2010)
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Minnesota Firm for Corporate/M&A in 2012 Chambers USA (June 2012)
- Maslon Recognized as "Leading Minnesota Firm" for Corporate/M&A 2011 Chambers USA (June 2011)
- Maslon Recognized as Leading Minnesota Firm for Corporate/M&A in 2010 Chambers USA (June 2010)
- Martin Rosenbaum Offers Commentary on CEO Pay for Pioneer Press Article (May 2010)
- Maslon Named a "Go-To Law Firm" for Fortune 500 Companies (May 2010)
- Martin Rosenbaum Offers Commentary on Declining Value of Executive Stock Options for Pioneer Press Article (June 2009)
- Martin Rosenbaum's Article "CEO Smackdown II?" Featured in Minneapolis Star Tribune (March 2009)