Estate and Gift Tax Controversies
When estate and gift-tax controversies arise—however complicated—Maslon's Estate Planning attorneys react with dedication and tenacity to help clients successfully resolve their issues. We are widely known for our successful resolution of sophisticated and complex transfer tax controversies and frequently represent both business and individual clients in federal and state tax controversies, including estate and gift tax audits, appeals to the Internal Revenue Service Appellate Division, and representation before the U.S. Tax Court and U.S. District Courts.
To hear more about how we can help you, contact one of our attorneys.
- GST Tax Traps to Avoid When Preparing Clients' 2010 Federal Gift Tax Returns (April 2011)
- Now Playing For a Limited Time Only - The Tax Relief Act of 2010 (March 2011)
- Maslon's Estate Planning Glossary
- Raising Financially Responsible Children: A Conversation with Charles W. Collier
Wealth simply adds another dimension to the already complex challenge of raising healthy, happy, motivated and emotionally balanced children. Read the views of Harvard Senior Philanthropic Adviser Charles Collier in this informative whitepaper provided by The Private Banking and Investment Group at Merrill Lynch.
- Probate and Planning: A Guide to Planning for the Future
From the Office of Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson
- Social Security Calculator
Find out how much you will receive in Social Security each month from Uncle Sam by using the calculator on this site. If your earnings record has been erratic, you may want to try the Social Security's year-by-year income assumptions.
- Federal and State Estate Tax Exemptions Amounts Chart