Maslon has a proven track record of successfully handling a wide variety of complex business litigation matters for both plaintiffs and defendants, including corporate, partnership and securities disputes, unfair competition, and general commercial litigation. We regularly represent both organizations and individuals in disputes spanning a wide variety of industries. We have extensive experience trying cases before juries and judges in both state and federal courts and arbitrating matters before the American Arbitration Association and National Association of Securities Dealers. We have been ranked in the top 10 by Chambers & Partners USA Directory of the best law firms in Minnesota for litigation.
ON Litigation - A Commercial Law Publication Presented by Maslon
- ON Litigation - Volume 3 - Online Magazine Format (July 2011)
- ON Litigation - Volume 2 (October 2009)
- ON Litigation - Volume I (February 2009)
- New Uncertainties for Employers of Tipped Employees (January 2012)
- ATM Fee Disclosure Update; MN Tip Law Amended (August 2011)