Real Estate Litigation
The Real Estate Litigation Group represents owners of real estate, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, lenders, individuals, business entities and governmental entities in a wide variety of real estate related disputes. These include eminent domain proceedings (condemnation), real estate tax appeals, quiet title actions, disputes over easements, boundaries, access, roads, liens, zoning, assessments, commercial eviction proceedings and disputes involving development agreements, partnership agreements and property management agreements.
We regularly appear in state courts, federal trial courts and appellate courts, as well as the Minnesota Tax Court, Counties and Court Appointed Condemnation Commissioners. Because we are experienced trial lawyers we bring creativity and a results oriented approach to real estate disputes. Our experience in litigating real estate issues gives us the background and experience to quickly understand the specifics of your real estate problem.
ON Litigation - A Commercial Law Publication Presented by Maslon
- Appeal 2009 Business Real Estate Taxes (February 2009)
- Did the Minnesota Supreme Court Open The Door to Uncompensated Takings? (July 2006)
- Property & Construction Law Update (Summer 2006)
- Restricted Access, Hennepin Lawyer, Vol 73, No. 6 (Nov/Dec 2004)
- When Business and Road Construction Collide: Do Business Owners Have Compensation Rights? (July 2003)