Neil Sell is a member of Maslon's Business & Securities Group. He represents public and privately held companies, concentrating his practice in the areas of general corporate representation and business counseling, complex acquisitions, and mergers. He also represents clients in estate planning and related trust matters where he uses his financial and investment expertise.
Neil has more than 40 years of experience, has represented many of his clients for more than 25 years, and holds positions as an officer and director of several companies, as well as trustee monitoring and providing financial guidance for many larger trusts.
- Led the business team in a hostile buy-out of more than a quarter billion dollars.
- Represented a publicly held gaming company in a $1.2 billion divestiture.
- Represented a national, publicly held company in many large acquisitions and mergers.
- Represented corporations and individuals in the acquisition of assets of privately held companies.
- Represented an international, publicly held company in several large mergers.
- Mr. Sell is currently a director of Lakes Entertainment, Inc. and serves as chair of its Governance Committee. Mr. Sell previously served as a director of Rykoff-Sexton, Inc.; U.S. Foodservice, Inc.; and Grand Casinos, Inc.
AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell® (AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.)