Reports To: Director of Human Resources
Responsible for managing the facilities function including equipment, facilities and support services related to maintenance and service of building/office operations. Manages or assists in managing office relocation and expansion projects, assignment of office space, lease compliance, parking, housekeeping and other relevant facilities matters. Assists with disaster recovery planning, ADA and OSHA requirements. Acts as main liaison with building management. Responsible for budget preparation and approval/monitoring of expenses. Maintains business appropriate relationships with various vendors to assist in the management of the facility. Exhibits strong service demeanor. Assists receptionist and Human Resources staff as required. Must be able to work a flexible schedule as necessary to limit disruptions during core office hours and accommodate work schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day facilities operations and general maintenance for Maslon’s office space.
- Coordinate and schedule equipment and building repairs, installations and maintenance work with vendors.
- Respond to and process building requests for services such as freight elevator, building engineering, climate control, etc.
- Facilitate internal office and furniture moves as well as reconfiguring offices as required.
- Maintain and update electronic version of floor plan & seat assignments.
- Facilitate remote trial/project space as requested.
- Update building on security needs such as access cards for new and departing employees and no admittance lists.
- Oversee staffing and service levels of mail, messenger, copy, scanning, reception/hospitality and supply.
- Purchase furniture and equipment.
- Annually review costs of vendor services (plant, coffee, snack, soda, kitchen, office supplies, etc.) and monitors pricing in comparison with marketplace.
- Coordinate maintenance work (carpet cleaning, furniture repairs, installation of keyboard trays, etc.).
- Maintain ergonomic equipment inventory and responds to requests as needed.
- Oversee supply inventory.
- Maintain artwork inventory and coordinate placement and repair.
- Ensure office and storage leases are current and communicate with landlords as necessary regarding lease issues and/or necessary repairs.
- Coordinate staff and firm events as requested.
- Participate in disaster planning projects.
- Prepare annual budget and operates within budget guidelines.
- Review and approves vendor invoices.
- Participate in space committee meetings and communication.
- Participate in onboarding process of new employees.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of five years of experience in managing the facilities function in a professional services environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with an exceptional service demeanor.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with salary requirements to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maslon LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our firm continues to be dedicated to providing a workplace that is free of unlawful discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.