Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
Maslon LLP is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager.
Maslon's Marketing Communications Manager position offers an excellent opportunity to play a key role in advancing strategic goals and impacting Maslon’s overall success as part of a high-achieving team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Business Development, the ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership in their respective areas of responsibility as well as the ability to work collaboratively with the team, the attorneys, and all firm colleagues on larger strategic initiatives. A developed understanding of the firm, its practice groups, attorneys, clients, the industry, and the marketplace overall is essential to success.
The position will be responsible for defining and delivering a coordinated approach to all external firm communications, including digital marketing, public relations, awards nominations/rankings submissions, attorney bios and firm collateral, as well as external branding initiatives and events, while also partnering to create persuasive copy on key strategic business development initiatives such as RFPs, pitches, and proposals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate: exceptional written and verbal communications; meticulous execution of all projects and work; a high degree of initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness; as well as steadfast attention to ensuring client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism.
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in progressive strategic marketing in a professional services environment. Previous experience at a law firm is preferred.
- Technology: Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe CS. Well-versed in web content management systems, social media and email marketing platforms, and CRMs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to create, edit, proof-read, and finalize work product.
- Ability to lead, influence, or work collaboratively with attorneys, team, and Maslon colleagues at all levels.
- Must be responsive, reliable, and a self-starter with minimal supervision needed, and ability to execute effectively in a hybrid remote/office environment.
- Superior organizational and project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion, judgment, and professionalism.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Press experience a plus.
Maslon LLP is a top-ten commercial law firm located in downtown Minneapolis with 90 attorneys offering extensive experience in the areas of Corporate & Securities, Litigation, Financial Services, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Technology, IP, and Media. Maslon has reliably served the legal needs of businesses and individuals since 1956 and is dedicated to offering excellence in the practice of law, helping clients achieve their most ambitious goals, and giving back to the broader community through pro bono service and other efforts.
What sets Maslon apart has much to do with the quality of our relationships—with our clients, the community, and with each other. Maslon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, but just as important, we offer a great working environment with a longstanding culture of respect and responsibility, hard work and volunteerism, collaboration and growth.
Maslon LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please direct cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.