Even the best planning cannot always prevent a lawsuit—but a good defense strategy can often bring powerful results. That's why businesses of all types and sizes count on Maslon for vigorous representation in labor and employment disputes. We'll help you develop the most effective and cost-efficient strategy, remembering that resolving litigation early, through mediation or arbitration, is sometimes the best approach.
We are experienced trial attorneys who have succeeded in obtaining dismissals prior to trial and favorable judgments following trial. We have extensive experience arguing labor and employment issues, not only in court, but also before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, and other federal and state administrative agencies—often receiving "no probable cause" determinations
Responsive, knowledgeable and experienced, our attorneys will collaborate with you to address a full range of disputes, including:
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Wage and hour claims
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Contractual claims, wrongful termination and other workplace claims
- Agency proceedings (EEOC, state and local human rights agencies)
- Non-competition and trade secrets
- Employment issues in shareholder litigation
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.