Maslon is pleased to announce its ranking as a leading Minnesota firm for Construction, Corporate/M&A, Labor & Employment, and Litigation in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition, the publication recognizes eleven Maslon attorneys as "Leaders in their Field" or "Recognised Practitioners" in Minnesota. The rankings are the result of extensive client interviews and research to assess technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
The Maslon attorneys recognized in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA are:
- David Herr, Appellate Litigation
- Alan Gilbert, Corporate/M&A
- Geoff Jarpe, General Commercial Litigation
- Jim Killian, Construction
- Jason Lien, Construction
- Bill Mower, Corporate/M&A
- Jim O'Connor, Construction
- Jessica Pecoraro, Labor & Employment
- Bill Pentelovitch, General Commercial Litigation
- Marty Rosenbaum, Corporate/M&A
- David Suchar, Construction
About Chambers and Partners
Since 1969, London-based Chambers and Partners has published world-famous guides to the legal profession. A team of over 140 full-time researchers conducted interviews across the United States for the 2018 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.