Richard G. Wilson
Rich Wilson is a member of Maslon's Litigation Group. His practice consists of representing plaintiffs and defendants in business disputes, including litigation arising from the purchase and sale of businesses, financial transactions, the purchase and sale of securities, trade secret misappropriation, protection of intellectual property, commercial contracts, change of corporate control, minority shareholder claims, and claims against directors, officers, attorneys, and accountants. Rich has extensive experience in expedited proceedings, including injunction actions, and in trials and arbitrations. Before joining Maslon, Rich practiced law for four years in New York City.
- Medtronic, Inc. v. Advanced Bionics Corp., 630 N.W.2d 438 (Minn. Ct. App. 2001).
- Kallok v. Medtronic, Inc., 573 N.W.2d 356 (Minn. 1998).
- Medtronic, Inc. v. Sun, 1997 WL 729168 (Minn. Ct. App. 1997).
- Davisson v. Engelke, 1997 WL 585818 (Minn. Ct. App. 1997).
- LaSociete Generale Immobiliere v. Minneapolis Community Development Agency, 44 F.3d 629 (8th Cir. 1994).
- Control Data Corp. v. Babcock & Wilcox Co., 1993 WL 405303 (Minn. Ct. App. 1993).
- Spinnaker Software Corp. v. Nicholson, 495 N.W.2d 441 (Minn. Ct. App. 1993).
- Casanova Beverage Co., Inc. v. Commissioner of Public Safety, 486 N.W.2d 448 (Minn. Ct. App. 1992).
- Buckley v. Control Data Corp., 923 F.2d 96 (8th Cir. 1991).
- Tetra Finance (HK) Ltd. v. Shaheen, 584 F. Supp. 847 (S.D.N.Y. 1984).
Recognized in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, General Commercial Litigation, Minnesota, 2006-2009, 2014-2016
Recognized on Minnesota Super Lawyers® list, 1994, 1997, 2000-2001, 2004-2019 (Minnesota Super Lawyers® is a designation given to only 5 percent of Minnesota attorneys each year, based on a selection process that includes the recommendation of peers in the legal profession.)
North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2012 (North Star Lawyer is a designation that recognizes members who provide 50 hours or more of pro bono legal services in a calendar year.)
AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell®